Does anyone else feel like they are "in-between" growth stages?

Li****

• Members
Posted
13 hours ago, findingmyzen_22 said:

Growth is inevitable to get where you want to be. Honestly, we should all be seeking growth and development to become better versions of ourselves. Your growth is phenomenal. Big or small. You may not be where you should be but you're far from where you were and most people who are down just need to know what you've already accomplished is possible. As we grow, if the opportunity arises to boost and encourage others that's a blessing. There's no obligation but it's a great way to give back.

Thank you zen - I am grateful for your comments.  I do know that giving back is important, and I want to do that, but I also want to protect myself in that process.  It's just too easy to "fall" into traps laid by manipulative types and I have no desire to go back to where I was.  I want to keep moving forward in a way that is compassionate to myself and others.  I am grateful to be where I am right now, and for all that I have fought for.  I want to keep going, not get stuck in this inbetween state.  Thanks for your insight.  It helped.