Self Help

Ma****

Posted

Hi Maggie,

So good to hear that you took matters into your own hands. I had similar experiences with doctors and just didn't feel the heart connection or a genuine care. Often there was just a lack in seeing or even questioning the bigger picture, but to me it didnt make sense to just treat symptoms without really knowing what caused them. After leaving a few hospitals with such a feeling I began to rely more and more on my own research and reasoning. We are the closest to our own bodies and deep down we notice every little change and the body knows what is good and bad for it, we just have to learn to listen. Especially since the majority of all diseases are preventable lifestyle diseases,I found using my own body as the laboratory to just experiment with different choices to be very effective.

In my case there were also several stress and gut related issues that lead to various other symptoms. By learning more about my gut microbiome and how to treat it really well, most of these symptoms disappeared and my overall mental and physical well-being is steadily improving. Now I am not fighting symptoms with harmful medications anymore, but take them as a clue as to where I am out of alignment with my body, mind and soul. Instead of being in a war with my body, I listen and care - that is such a game changer..

Since you mentioned arthritis, I found this paper on the correlation between osteoathritis and the gut microbiota very insightful and interesting:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6330556/

Thanks for sharing and all the best to you,

Julius

Posted
Hey Maggie, yes, I feel your words also. Had many doctors dismiss symptoms over the years that made me feel they were not listening or just wanted to push pills. Now whenever I see a doc and get dismissed I say that I've been living with my body for over 40 years, so I think I know it pretty well. LOL. Glad you are feeling better x
  • Members
Posted
Maggie, hi! I completely cured my arthritis and for free! You can too. Look up the Emotion Code. Sending love and inner healing strength X
  • Members
Posted

Good for you, @MaggieB.  This also goes for @Julius, @Calvin77, and @DestinyAwaits.

I found that taking everything with a gain of salt is definitely the way to go.  I mean there's conflicting as to every/anything else.  Especially, more so now as opposed to previous.