Looking To Connect With Other Empaths & Lightworkers

Posted
Welcome to Happiness!
Posted
Hello! Thank you, and welcome! Please feel totally free to share by creating forum topics based on your interests, or simply reach out to individual members with similar interests. Very happy to have you in our little community! ?✨
  • 5 months later...
  • Members
Posted

Hello, and love the name ?

• 1 year later...
  • Members
Posted

Love the name!!! I have just joined after researching about light workers & empaths.

My mum told me years ago that I was a light worker and I just shrugged it off thinking she was being weird again 😆. I have also been called an Empath and a therapist once told me I had a lot of empathy!!

Just been on an emotional rollercoaster after what we call March Madness or Mental March, as we have so many family birthdays that month but this month was particularly stressful as a couple of family members were having a hard time at high school and it triggered some past mini traumas in myself. 

I have been on a self improvement journey for many years now, mainly to build up my self confidence. However,I feel drawn to learning more about light workers after reading an article I could really relate too.

What is a kundalini awakening (I need to research this myself)  or what was your experience? This is the 3rd time I've heard these words this week, I'm now fascinated

xx💓xx

Posted

Welcome to happiness and thank you so much for sharing 💫  I hope our community can be helpful on your self improvement journey and that you keep sharing any ups and downs. I'm sure lots of other members can relate and give great advice 😊 I found this article about kundalini meditation, maybe you'll find it interesting! 

• 9 months later...
  • Members
Posted

Hi, me too.. We can mk Google chat group to discuss on call someday.. How all r doing success story etc

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Yes!!! I too lightworker looking to expand the circle if like minded siukscso that we can continue to raise the vibration of the collective consciousness 🙏💜💫

• Members
Posted

Hi my name's celia I live in Michigan usa I am 38 Stay at home mom it 2 beautiful children 1 without autism. But I have noticed the last couple years I think I believe i'm going to a spiritual lake any I believe I possibly could be a light worker. I went through a lot Within the last five years my mother passed away my father moved out of state end I got back with my ex after fifteen years and didn't work bad break up In the lot of friends and family members Passing Plus I have emotional Childhood Trauma And abuse. I've always liked helping people then had I've always had a very Generous caring Heart Because of that i've gotten took an advantage of in hurt a lot Specially The last two years i've just had this need in this poll to help people more In I just feel have a sense Feeling of I'm something bigger Like it's hard to explain bear with me like there has to be more to life than this like i'm a fairy or the angel or something like that l o l but I started doing research and I came across light worker And makes a lot of sense law this symptoms all my life and recently dramatic experience means plus I had a suicide attempt a few years ago And I handed go to the I c u and the mental hospital for like a week I don't know if almost dying Awakened something inside me Maybe I've been teen shadows and things out of my prefer real vision I can feel When somebody don't like me or somebody's Angry or upset Like a quick example my best friend's Now ex-boyfriend at the time she was in her room and I was in the living room and I didn't hear the door open and he came inside the room and I had my back to him did not see him but I felt this pushing angry energy behind me Like that feeling of somebody watching you but it was pressure pushing rushing energy with angriness and I turned around and I was like wow okay I explained it because he does not like me at He knew I knew him for what in seeing him for what he was Narcissistic abuser An asshole I can you put my hands above crystals and above objects and I can feel the energy sad or mad or good I've been seeing numbers Repeating Double triple numbers of one's and twos Just when I glanced at the time when I look at a receipt like the other day I got a pop a little debbie and my balance was $333 Just stuff like that that mainly I just wanna know what I am an what do I do in how do What's my spiritual path Just what all I can do to enhance or help Myself and another people And venture out and explore and travel When I have more time And have the resources and money to. So basically I was just wondering anybody can relate to this and maybe give me some advice or just information Understanding Of what is going on or what I am or am in sight please thank you

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Posted

I’m new to the group.  Your topic stopped me in my tracks.  I have been told I’m both as well.  I then did research which has helped me understand some of my “gifts”.  But would love to talk to others with the same “gifts”.

• Members
Posted
5 minutes ago, Momma said:

I’m new to the group.  Your topic stopped me in my tracks.  I have been told I’m both as well.  I then did research which has helped me understand some of my “gifts”.  But would love to talk to others with the same “gifts”.

hi

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

New to spiritual world, I believe  I'm  a lightworker maybe Star-Ledger. Also an empath with Gifts. Learning to tap into intuition more. New at all this but full of love and a natural healer. I'm told I'm  powerful. Not sure in what way. However,  hear to learn, meet more like minded people and communicate.  Just wanted to make sure I was in the right place. I'm  an empath and an Aries. I'm genuine and transforming into my authentic self as I learn while I go. Been on a healing  journey  for 1.5 yrs. I'm  strong and a do not quit fighter in me, but I'm  exhausted.  Almost  5yrs in, with my new life with MS, trying to do all this alone and day by day is difficult.  Differently abled and physically affected.  

I am all about a good challenge but come on! What can I over so big in this human imperfect version.  I'm  restricted,  trapped and my creativity is majorly not my best skill but I guess its another thing to learn. I'm  a work in progress  and on many levels starting from scratch. Its not pretty lol. Not exactly sure how I got here but I love to communicate,  this might be a new space for me. We shall see.