How to make Self-Care Sunday a thing

Candy

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Posted

That's lovely Beth. When I've made the bath salts and oils for my etsy store I will let you know. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 8/5/2019 at 1:45 PM, Purr said:

That's lovely Beth. When I've made the bath salts and oils for my etsy store I will let you know. 

Yay! Please do! ?

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Posted

I agree self care is so important daily, its hard sometimes I feel guilty with a never ending to do list . But I find slowing down is helping me feel so much better about myself. There is no rush to get chores done they will always be there. I find breaking up my day. Working in small chunks so helpful. Then I will relax with a good book, a puzzle , gardening, or going for a bike ride in nature, listening to uplifting music. Helps me recharge

Instead of adding to your to do list, journal about all the things you've accomplished . Will make you see progress you've made and make you feel like your day has purpose and that you have achieved something no matter how low you are.

• 6 months later...
  • Members
Posted

Yes I agree with you. physical activity is important but don't forget mental . Both ar important for our health. I recommend you this book if you want to feel better. "Don't be sad" https://payhip.com/b/wokC

• Members
Posted

Regarding self care , I meditate daily for about 30 min first thing in the morning, doing my yoga practices , reading something inspiring ,   Upgrading my knowledge professionally . Presently practicing the “Brahmaviharas” , a Buddhist practice  through the day which involves Love , compassion , appreciation and equanimity ?????