Pets and happiness

Li****

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Posted
On 5/16/2019 at 9:12 AM, Lizzie said:

I honestly feel like pets give you so much happiness and joy. I was never a big fan of animals before (only in pictures or YouTube videos) but since I got my little doggy I can't even imagine who I was before her. Every day she'll make me laugh just from little things she does, and there's just so much love  :)

Does anyone else feel like this about their pet, or being around animals in general? 

i did but i lossed her a year ago.i had to give her up i had her being a puppy she died at the age of fiffteen.i didnt get over her for a long while

Posted

@willcocks that's awful :( I hope you can get positive energy from remembering the fun moments you had with your dog ?

• Members
Posted (edited)

?LAIA?

FB_IMG_1564491525150.jpg

Edited by Laia13
I. M SO NATURAL
  • Members
Posted

Gosh! I wouldn't know what I would do without Miso!! My dog, who I think believe he is a cat! He is a real Buddha. It is pure love! Unconditional love!

Those beings will love us no matter what, whatever the moods we are in, they are there for us, because they trust us! They help us grow and become better humans, they help us be happy!

IMG_20190515_165354.jpg

Posted
Many of my friends with dogs said that getting one changed their lives for the better. I look forward to the day I can do the same :)
Posted
@willcocks I had a dog for 12 years. I rescued her from being drowned in the Atlantic ocean because she was infested with ticks. She was hit by a car at 12 years old in front of my parents house and died in my mother's arms. None of us have gotten over it completely. It's been 6 years ? I do like dogs and cats, but I no longer want either.
Posted
For me, a gift amongst many I get from my dog Kiko is that she is the best guide into the present moment and pure joy. How can you not laugh and squeak if she launches a toe licking attack, how can you stay self-absorbed when she demands belly rubs, how can you not see the beauty in life when all kinds of adventures unfold while walking her, how can you stay trapped in thoughts when there is a ball to be thrown. :-D
  • 3 years later...
  • Members
Posted (edited)

I’ve had 3 dogs and 1 cat in my life time.  I miss having a little cuddle buddy to come home to.  Im actually in search of a new puppy to adopt.  I’ve even visited a few shelters recently in hopes to find my new love buddy..  can’t stop watching these cute videos..

Edited by MajesticLove
Grammar