happiness HeartCORE - Contribution and Appreciation

Tine

• 1 month later...
Posted

Who's heartCORE this month?

• Members
Posted

The advertisement spam people were pretty active...
Other than them I didn't notice anyone nonheartcore, who was very active.

If you know, how to use the database, you could query all post of the last month and make a histogram (add up, how many posts/commands each user created) and sort the user list by this value, beginning with the highest one.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I like your idea @suedseefrucht not everybody who supports is visible to us.

Edited by Berta
  • Members
Posted
49 minutes ago, Berta said:

I like your idea @suedseefrucht not everybody who supports is visible to us.

On 5/23/2022 at 9:54 AM, Gerry said:

But is quantity an indicator for a heartCORE member? :) Ich think not :)

Yeah, but I think @Gerry is right. Someone who posted 20 topics with just one word would probably be the winner, even if he/she didn't help the community at all.

Posted

That would only apply if it's fully automated based on simple output and there isn't the human touch like the nominations in the forum.

The Happy token for examplestrives to make valuable contributions tangible in a a bit more refined way. 🙂

Posted

I nominate @Sorai for a lovely post in the introduction forumÂ đŸ’«Â Find it here if you haven't already answered the really interesting questions! 😊

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Any happiness users who made a positive impact on you in the last month? In private messages, in the forum or any other way?

• Members
Posted
18 minutes ago, Tine said:

Any happiness users who made a positive impact on you in the last month? In private messages, in the forum or any other way?

@Gerry For his very detailed personal topic: 

• Members
Posted

I stay still with @suedseefrucht 

Reason: If he make a post or an answer it's always nice (even the opinions may different). I Like to read his postings.

Was nice. Even I don't comment to it, it was a nice topic.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted
Happiness is a decision that we can all make it is inside every single person. We either want it or we don't it can however be elusive if we allow it to be. As one who enjoys Happiness emencely I can't see life being any other way than happy. It is simply a choice to be or not to be.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

July is coming to an end and I would like to mention @Lizzie for welcoming all the new people she can find and @hapiv33 for starting many good topics.