Ga****

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

It is idea of forgive someone that we should have for someone

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

Forgiveness sounds to me like it’s omnipotent. What works for me is not blaming the person or situations for disturbing my peace but accepting them for whatever harshness I feel was done onto me

• Members
Posted

I just joined this and this is the first thing I saw. I'm in a terrible situation. I met my ex and I thought we were so in love. We even talked about how great our relationship was. And then one day he just said he didnt want to be in a relationship. He told me he loved me, initiated the relationship, when I was struggling finding a job he moved me in with him, integrated his children... he told me while I was trying to find work that he didnt want to see me in a meaningless job and to focus on my art. And then, boom, just over. I'm still living with him cause I had nowhere else to go and he is already seeing someone else. I found a job, finally, and it's a pretty good job. And am hoping to be out this next week. But I'm having a hard time not becoming resentful. I'm just confused as to how someone can just turn so quickly.

• Members
Posted
On 3/3/2020 at 4:22 AM, marislopez said:

Practice constantly the Hawaiian prayer of Ho'oponopono: " I am sorry, Please forgive me, I love you, Thank you!" ;-) Smiles!

I learned a little about Ho'oponopono last year. When I discovered that due to the interventions of social brainwashers, sorry did I say that out loud I mean school teachers who encouraged me to vest the administration of my life and awareness in the custody of my mind. Essentially a long, interesting but altogether misleading education of rules, heirachy, customs, discrimination, bias, evasion, exploitation, and so much emphasis on the past and future have me the credentials to go out into the world not as myself but an eager conditioned young man oscillating between egoic survival, subconsciousness, and other parts that apparently could work but either I belong to a species whose default existence was to walk around like a high spec car and in my whole life I would use about 20% of its potential if the test results showed signs of genius. Determined to make the most out of my life I sought purpose and willingly offered my body and intellect to enterprises who had a trajectory that was a fit with areas I was interested in. Not passionate, I never found passion in education because I do not posses a passion to conform. 

Long story short some years of decent traction and headway culminated in work at an advertising agency. Where quite simply all sense of purpose that is enhancing life and enriching lives was a stackable offence. I managed to remove myself after getting embroiled in narcissistic envy, highly manipulative nepotism and carried on arguing with them until I prevailed in the condition that I take all details of how I wounded false pride to the grave with me. I drifted anxiously trying to blend in with the public at large but found little that inspired me to destroy another hectare of the natural world, squeeze yet more endangered creatures into oblivion or choke the oceans satisfying people who no longer eat at tables with bird feed thar doesn't leave you with guilt other than the single use plastic lying in your hand. 

Where was I Ho'oponopono yes I discovered one of the most joyful looking declarations ever written down when it was suggested. That my block from purpose being the result of the Irish Sandwich switch that happened at school when our minds were issued the keys to our Kingdom. And there sat a brain on a throne ordering the now out of order system in directions another aspect of me had no place to be. The advice was direct and swift. That brain of yours enjoying making all the decisions is an imposter and not sovereign of you. No the brain is your servant and not all that trustworthy at best. The mind is but a whisk to beat your eggs a utensil a guage that informs the master of his regions and lands. 

It took some time to sink in, and more yet to wrestle the temporary regent in waiting before the true I, the still vast one returned and restored order and synchronicity to the system, we began mostly unlearning the doctored propoganda that was veneered into memory keeping an archive but deleting the conditioning to clear the outward apertures to receive in the present. 

Ho'oponopono forgiveness, and a sign of right intention whenever it is heard written and thought. 

• Members
Posted
7 hours ago, SangeetaPK said:

Check the work of Byron Katie, she's amazing!

Thank you