A short introduction to Falun Gong

• Members
Posted (edited)

I do hope i have added this in correct area of the forum :) If Admin feel it is in wrong thread it is of course ok to move this thread :)

Brief Introduction to Falun Dafa

Falun Dafa (also called Falun Gong) is an advanced practice of Buddha school self-cultivation, founded by Mr. Li Hongzhi, the practice’s master. It is a discipline in which “assimilation to the highest qualities of the universe—Zhen, Shan, Ren (Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance)—is the foundation of practice. Practice is guided by these supreme qualities, and based on the very laws which underlie the development of the cosmos.” Master Li’s teachings are set forth in a number of texts, among which are included Falun Gong, Zhuan Falun, The Great Perfection Way of Falun Dafa, Essentials for Further Advancement, and Hong Yin (The Grand Verses). These and other works have been translated into over forty languages, and are published and distributed worldwide.

The focus of Falun Dafa practice is the mind, with the cultivation of one’s mind and thoughts, or “Xinxing,” being singled out as the key to increasing Gong energy. The height of a person’s Gong is directly proportionate to that of his Xinxing. The concept of “Xinxing” encompasses the transformation of virtue (a white form of matter) and karma (a black form of matter). It also includes forbearance, discernment, and abandonment—that is, forsaking ordinary human desires and attachments, and managing to endure the most trying of ordeals. Much is encompassed by the concept.

Falun Dafa also includes the cultivation of the body, which is accomplished by performing specific exercises. One purpose of the exercises is to strengthen the practitioner’s supernatural abilities and energy mechanisms by means of his or her powerful Gong force. Another purpose is to develop many living entities in the practitioner’s body. In advanced practice, the Immortal Infant will come into being and many abilities will be developed. The exercises of Falun Dafa are necessary for the transformation and cultivation of such things. A comprehensive mind-body cultivation system such as this requires both self-cultivation and physical exercises, with cultivation taking priority over exercises. A person’s Gong simply will not increase if he or she merely does exercises while failing to cultivate Xinxing. The exercises are thus a supplemental means to achieving spiritual perfection.

Falun Dafa involves the cultivation of a Falun, or “law wheel.” The Falun is an intelligent, rotating entity composed of high-energy matter. The Falun that Master Li Hongzhi plants in a practitioner’s lower abdomen from other dimensions rotates constantly, twenty-four hours a day. (True cultivators can acquire a Falun by reading Master Li’s books, watching his 9-session lectures on video, listening to recordings of his 9-session lectures, or studying together with students of Falun Dafa.) The Falun helps practitioners to practice automatically. That is, the Falun refines the practitioner at all times, even though he or she isn’t performing the exercises at every moment. Of all practices made public in the world today, only Falun Dafa has managed to achieve a state in which, “the Fa refines the person.”

The rotating Falun has the same qualities as the universe, and is the universe’s miniature. The Buddhist Falun, the Daoist Yin-Yang, and everything of the Ten-Directional World are reflected in the Falun. The Falun provides salvation to the practitioner when it rotates inward (clockwise), since it absorbs a great amount of energy from the universe and transforms it into Gong energy. The Falun provides salvation to others when rotating outward (counter-clockwise), for it releases energy that can save any being and rectify any abnormal condition. Being in the presence of someone who practices thus benefits a person.

Falun Dafa “brings a person to a state of wisdom and harmonious existence. The movements of the practice are concise, as a great way is extremely simple and easy.” Falun Dafa is unique in eight ways:

1. A Falun is cultivated, rather than an energy elixir.

2. The Falun refines the person even when he or she is not doing the practice’s exercises.

3. One’s primary consciousness is cultivated, such that it is the person him or herself who obtains Gong energy.

4. Both mind and body are cultivated.

5. The practice consists of five exercises, which are simple and easy to learn.

6. The mind is not used to direct anything, there are no associated risks, and Gong energy increases quickly.

7. Location, time, and direction are not of concern when exercising, nor is how one concludes one’s exercise session.

8. Protection is provided by the master's Fashen, so one needn’t fear harm from malevolent entities.

The teachings of Falun Dafa are thus completely unlike those of conventional practice methods or those that are based on the development of an internal elixir, or Dan.

Falun Dafa practice begins at a high plane right from the outset, thus providing the most expedient, fast, ideal, and precious means of practice for those with a predestined connection or who have been practicing for years using other means but failed to develop Gong.

When a practitioner’s Xinxing and the strength of his Gong reach a certain height, he or she can attain an imperishable, adamantine body while still in the secular world. A person can also achieve the “unlocking of Gong,” enlightenment, and ascension of the whole person to higher planes. Those with great determination should study this upright teaching, strive to achieve their ultimate rank, elevate their Xinxing, and forsake their attachments. Only then is spiritual perfection possible.

May you cherish it—the Buddha Fa is right before you.

Since I, Amanaki adding this info that come from the Falun Gong official site, this thread is not my own Words. and when questions is asked, it would be good if they are asked in a respectful manner, and letting me be able to answer Your question in a respectful manner back to you :)

There are many rummors out there about Falun Gong, But if you want more true answer about this form of practice i would advie to read about Falun Gong or Falun dafa as it is also know as. on this two sites (hope it is ok to add website links here, if not Admin can remove the links)

https://en.falundafa.org/index.html

https://en.minghui.org/

Edited by Guest User
  • Members
Posted
From what I have read from the above post, the practice is more focused on the mind and body. But according to my learning, the mind and body is an illusion created by our spirit or soul and thus focus should be on the inner spirit as the truth lies in the soul. As an example, when I do readings for people, the first thought that comes to the mind is usually the one that comes from the soul and is the right one. However, for a person to be able to let go off the mind and focus on what the soul offers, the soul and the mind has to be connected. Which is not the case in most people all the time. This awakening of the soul and engaging in soul communication comes only with practice.
  • Members
Posted

In my own Words (not from Our master)

Zhen shan ren, or Truthfulness, compassion , forberance and highten Our morality is the main Focus of Falun Gong practice.

But in this practice when we clean out all of the negative from within, like attachments to this physical world we become free from the physical realm of human existance. The part of mind and body is where when we clean Our mind form evil thoughts we also clean Our the body of karma, and virtue develop.

(attachments in this case is. Greed, Anger, Jealousy, like/dislike, worries, sadness, dispear, and so on.

There are 5 energy exercises that highten Our xinxing (moral) and it also develop certain beings from within that is a part of us. (Law body) (energy body)

Our master also install what is known as a Falun within Our body (in a different Dimension)

Falun Gong is a cultivation practice and not a religion. So we cultivate mind and body to become free from the human realm and go back to Our original state of mind as spiritual beings. (enlightenment)

At the moment there are no other cultivation practices like this.

But i recomand to read about the practice in the two link i provided in the orginal post for People to understand more of Falun Gong :)

Only Our techer Li Hongzhi can teach this practice the correct way, so I will not be teaching Falun Gong here, only explain directly from the teaching or answer to my understanding(Level of wisdom) about  Falun Gong and my own cultivation :)

I will state very clearly when it is true teaching from Our Master and when it is my own Words. Because my Words does not yet carry the energy within it the way Our master`s Words does.

• Members
Posted

An other video where Falun Gong is explained in a very good way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9McZuOZuI4