Question for those who do healing

• Members
Posted

First of all i want to say even i ask a question about healing, i do not want to be healed by anyone in real life or in forum :) So please do not attempt to do healing on me.

My question is kind of simple. 

When you do healing, where does the negative energy or sickness you try to remove goes?  How do you know you really healed the person? 

When healing someone do you think of that you try to remove some of their past wrongdoings by taking their karma? how are they going to better them self if you healing them and they then do not need to suffer as a repayment for their past wrongdoings?

But my main question is about "where does the negative energy goes when you try removing it?" May it be that it is you that have to take it in to Your own being?

• Members
Posted
2 minutes ago, Amanaki said:

First of all i want to say even i ask a question about healing, i do not want to be healed by anyone in real life or in forum :) So please do not attempt to do healing on me.

When you do healing, where does the negative energy or sickness you try to remove goes?  How do you know you really healed the person? 

When healing someone do you think of that you try to remove some of their past wrongdoings by taking their karma? how are they going to better them self if you healing them and they then do not need to suffer as a repayment for their past wrongdoings?

But my main question is about "where does the negative energy goes when you try removing it?" May it be that it is you that have to take it in to Your own being?

Namaste,

Let me answer the first question. "Where does the negative energy goes when you try removing it?"

My understanding of all this is through scientific understanding. Which is based on Quantum Physics to some extent.

According to this, there are three forms of states. Positive, Negative and Neutral. An atom has all three as we know through the normal laws of physics. Electrons, Protons and Neutrons.

At the quantum level (what one call as the spiritual level) there are three states of energy sources. Positive, Negative and Neutral. 

So the cause and effect of negative energy is at the physical level, the energy itself exists in the quantum state.  The cause and effect in a physical dimension is the result of the state at which the soul (that created the physical dimension) exists. A low vibration negative state or higher vibration positive state. Or a balanced vibration neutral state. According to the vibration of the soul, the cause and affect is manifested int he physical dimension.

When healing is done for a person, basically I transfer neutral energy to the persons soul at the quantum level raising or balancing its vibration of the receivers soul and thus removing the negative cause or effect from the physical dimension of the receiver.  Thus through my healing I am not removing any negative energy though it may seem so in the physical realm.

Now this is soul healing therapy.  Where the soul of the receiver heals the body through transfer of neutral energy to the receivers soul. So there are no side effects.

However, to be able to do this healing I have to open a channel between my soul and that of the receiver at the quantum level to enable the neutral energy transfer.

When such a channel is opened any form of energy can be transferred. Negative, Positive or Neutral. Through my healing I transfer only neutral energy.

However during the healing process when the energy transfer channel is opened, if the receiver engages in any though or action in the physical realm  that generates negative energy, since the receiver soul is in balanced or higher vibration because of my energy transfer, the negative energy may transfer through the energy channel to my soul and thus lower its vibration (if not taken proper care) and thus manifest negative cause and action in my physical realm.

Giving an example. Once when healing a person, the person engaged in a fit of anger and argument with someone close to them and this directed negative energy towards the person but instead of effecting the receiver, this negative energy passed on to my soul through the energy transfer channel and affected my physical body (just a stomach upset) on the same day.

• Members
Posted

Thank you for Your reply neuguru.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Then there are other types of healing such as Pranic healing which focus on the Chakras or energy points on our physical body where it is possible to heal a specific body part through pranic meditation which focuses on the electro magnetic spectrum or aura of the body. Here the negative energies are physical manifestations rather than spiritual (quantum) that is affecting a particular body part. The healers use techniques to remove the negative energies first from the aura and if deep rooted on the body and push it into the negative state (quantum)

Edited by Guest User
  • Members
Posted

I know about different healing techniques, but i also know that there are many "fake Teachers" out there who do not understand healing in a propper way, so this is one reason i said in the beginning of original post that i do not want to receive healing :)  IF a person do not have the Third eye opened they can not know where and how the healing goes. Yes they may remove the symptomes of the sickness, but do they understand that it is a deeper Level of Dimension where the true cause of the sickness lays? Can they see this layer and actually remove it fully?

I dont try to be negative toward anyone in the forum who may do healing, I only want to say that healing is a very serioues matter in the background of Our existance.

• Members
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Amanaki said:

I know about different healing techniques, but i also know that there are many "fake Teachers" out there who do not understand healing in a propper way, so this is one reason i said in the beginning of original post that i do not want to receive healing :)  IF a person do not have the Third eye opened they can not know where and how the healing goes. Yes they may remove the symptomes of the sickness, but do they understand that it is a deeper Level of Dimension where the true cause of the sickness lays? Can they see this layer and actually remove it fully?

I dont try to be negative toward anyone in the forum who may do healing, I only want to say that healing is a very serioues matter in the background of Our existance.

Yes I do not do healing as a practice but more as an experiment  to understand my own energy level. Since my healing method has no side effect for the receiver (but may affect me) generally I take it as a challenge. Most times I succeed but yes not all times. I was unable to heal my father  (he had Alzheimer)  and my best friend (depression) though have healed strangers whom I know nothing about. Recently,  I offered healing to my mother and it has went off well.

I never take money or anything in kind for my healing and also prohibit the receiver from advertising it. As I feel I am not strong enough to heal everybody and everyone and it will just drain me of my own energy and open myself to negative manifestations.

Instead  I prefer to train people in the technique so they can heal themselves.

Edited by Guest User
  • 2 years later...
  • Members
Posted
On 1/19/2020 at 9:59 AM, Deleted profile said:

The latter is impossible to answer. First of all, we didn't "heal" anyone. Only the person can heal himself. Not we, the persons who do it and save lives like RoyalVibe Health. We are just facilitators to that process, who removes blockages and guide the flow of energy from the client to their own body, which already knows how to heal itself. Second, energy cannot be destroyed, only transformed into something else or removed from your existence (that's where the negative energy or sickness goes). The stickiness is removed and it usually goes away in a few days with no harm done.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

When someone lets

it go,

they release it back to source

and it's

recycled into fresh energy