Newbie from the mountains of WV Looking for Friends.

Posted

Have you heard of or read any of the Medical Medium books? I think it can really help you.

• Members
Posted

Candy I have not....any advice as to where to find them? Do you have any specific ones you think would be beneficial? Blessings!

Posted

Welcome to happiness Jennifer How amazing that you've been able to help and heal others with your abilities. I hope you find our community helpful, we're glad you found us!

Posted
20 hours ago, witchesbythesea said:

Candy I have not....any advice as to where to find them? Do you have any specific ones you think would be beneficial? Blessings!

If you live in the US, you should be able to find the books at your local libraries. Otherwise, you can download them for free. I think it would be good if you start with the book “Medical Medium”, and if you’d like to go deeper, you can look at the rest.But I am almost certain that Medical Medium will help you. You have to be wiling to put in the work though, but the healing benefits are amazing, especially with EB. He has a very helpful YouTube channel as well. I swear by this guy. His name is Anthony William, Medical Medium. Every day there are so many wonderful stories of people healing themselves and their families from serious dis-eases by following his advice. He doesn’t sell anything. His only wish is to help people heal. I sincerely hope it helps you too.