Numerology

2t****

Posted

Welcome to happiness Andrew ? I haven't looked into numerology yet either but I have a friend who is super in to it. I'll have a look at that link too, thanks @Tine

• Members
Posted

Hola Andrew! Soy Daiana!
Estoy en búsqueda de mi propósito de vida. Me encantaría que me ayudes con la numerología porque me encanta el tema y no sé nada de ello.
Desde ya muchas muchas gracias!! :) :)

Nací 20/05/1991

• Members
Posted

Hi Andrew! 

I too see repeating numbers if what you mean is 11:11, 1:11, 3:33, 5:55 etc. I see them ALL THE TIME. I see them every day all day long. I call them God winks! I would love for you to do a numerology reading for me. ?

• Members
Posted

Thats awesomre. the repeating numbers you see  most often carry meaning similar to the single digint represtened in recession.But more so as a refferance to the path your on maybe would or should be on. 

But for a reading I need to know you full name an date of birth if youd rather inbix it to me thats fine as well

• Members
Posted (edited)

Krista Noel Bingham 3/12/1968

(Countryman is my married name)

Edited by Pennylane
Clarification
  • Members
Posted

Andrew have you done my numerology chart yet? I’m excited to see it. ?

• Members
Posted (edited)

yes, I'm sorry, I lost my password but I got I recovered. 

there are 5 numbers of importance

life path # 

expression/destiny #

heart's desire/soul urge #

personality #

day #

now your life path is the number associated with your birthday like so... 

31,21,96,8 (i like to add in compund format) 

3+1=4/ 2+1=3/ 9+6=15 remainder 8.  43,15,8

4+3=7/ 1+5=6/ remainder 8. 76,8

7+6=13 remainder 8. 13,8

1+3=4 remainder 8. 48

4+8=12. 1+2=3. Give me a bit to write and ill tell you what the significance of the number 3 is as your life path! 

Edited by 2truDR3W
  • Members
Posted (edited)

Life Path 3

You are expressive in verbalization and have good communication skills. You are extremely family-oriented and committed to the ones closest to you in family and friends. Three represents balance and has a good ability to bring resolve to chaotic situations and you have natural leadership abilities. you love nature and have a strong desire to travel.  You are creative and enjoy being different. Although you may have tendencies to be harsh with words and may come across as a stiff or overly strict

Edited by 2truDR3W
  • Members
Posted

Your r Name shows you Expression number and your Hearts Desire number.

All the letters of your name have a corresponding number and when added in the same fashion as your life path there is a single most digit to describe each name

Kristina Noel Bingham comes to be a destiny number 7

understanding, sympathetic, adaptable, happy, imaginative, witty, intelligent, charming, eclectic, sweet and humble.

You probably have found nature as a good place to get in touch with you spiritual self and use it as refuge from stress and to feed you hunger for exitment. You may find trouble seeing the good things in the practical going of life and prolly enjoy working alone. Remember the little things that make life beautiful and even possible for that matter.

• Members
Posted

Wow! You totally described me! This is amazing! Thank you so much for this. You know I have always felt that 7 was a special number to me, my “lucky” number. I don’t know how to explain it, I’ve just always known. Yes, I do prefer working alone too! ? I’m an introvert and empath/HSP. Thanks again, it was so nice of you to do this for me. ?

• Members
Posted

Hi there, i just wanted to say i love your story. I think i know my numerology but maybe you can give me alittle info i might not know about it? 

My soul urge-3

Destiny-6

Personality-3

Life path-9

Shannon mary toi 04/09/1994

Please double check if i got it wrong.x

• 1 year later...
  • Members
Posted

Can someone explain why I keep seeing this number?

Every time I look at my phone, it's 21:11. My bill has 2111. A receipt from a grocery store, and even the car ahead of me has 2111.

This number seems to be everywhere I go and keeps coming back to me.

Is this just a "spiritual hello" or an urgent message that I'm supposed to get but keep failing to decode instead.?

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Posted

These are called angel numbers! It is said that each number is connected to a frequency or energy and that your angels are communicating to you that you're being seen and heard. A quick google search for "angel number 2111" should give you a good explanation of what those numbers mean for you and why they keep popping up. It's the beginning of a journey. Embrace it ?

• Members
Posted (edited)

Thank you Candy for reading my very first post and for taking the time to comment!
Yes, I went on a google search for the angel number, which actually came out with a lot of results with different interpretations (e.g. keep faith in the universe, a big change is coming, be in the moment, considerate a new path, etc.).
I felt a bit overwhelmed and confused with the wide range of meanings, but decided to take 2111 as a sign of reassurance and also a gentle nudge in the ribs from my angels?
Whenever the number 2111 appears in the future, I will interpret it as a reminder/message that angels are close, putting a hand on my shoulder, telling me to leave my worries to them, to enjoy the moment, to take intentional action towards my goals, and to never doubt angel guidance or presence??

Edited by Harmless-melon
Posted

I think that's such wonderful way to interpret your number ? like a message of love, support and guidance ?

• Members
Posted

Thank you so much Lizzie for your warm and kind words!? sending you nothing but love and positive energy??

• 4 months later...
  • Members
Posted
Thanks. Pleasure to get connected. I frequently see these numbers on the clock,
10:10
11:11
1:11
4:44
2:22
3:33
5:55
Just trying to understand these number messages.