Releasing stress through the power of music

Ak****

• Members
Posted

i am longing and looking for vibrations that will heal as i have a chronic auto immune condition but i dont really know where to begin. any ideas? i know there are differetn frequencies but thats about it for my knowledge base. thx

• 1 month later...
Posted

@huma look -> almost your hairstyle :-D you created a trend

Posted
On 2/29/2020 at 9:18 PM, gypsygirl said:

i am longing and looking for vibrations that will heal as i have a chronic auto immune condition but i dont really know where to begin. any ideas? i know there are differetn frequencies but thats about it for my knowledge base. thx

Hi Patri, I usually just go on Youtube and search for what I need  in that moment. There are loads of videos and they are very helpful. I use them for healing, when I'm detoxing to help remove toxins, for sleep, menstruation, etc. 

Here's a chart you can look at. I hope you find it helpful.

3ca18d5e1af25499dfe74f83e00099a8.jpg

• Members
Posted

Absolutely music is one of the best stress reductors! No matter what your taste is, there is something out there to suit every mood....can be quiet and calming or energetic and uplifting.

• 1 year later...
  • Members
Posted

I find that music can reflect how I feel, but can also change how i feel

• Members
Posted

Music is definitely a stress relieving tool. The genre I choose will depend on the source of my stress.

• Members
Posted

I love listening to the music in my Calm app with my airpods on. Using airpods makes the experience more personal therefore I feel much calmer :)

• 11 months later...
Posted

Unfortunately for artists, over the past few decades, the music industry has become a very big machine, where the artist plays one of many roles, instead of being at the center of everything. Large corporations have taken over and dominate everything from songwriting to record sales. Along with this, the artist can practically not influence what happens to his music. In addition, the artist is not owed anything from record sales or royalties. I advise you to read more about music production. Today everything has changed.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Depends on my mood. Sometimes I love to put on some great house music and dance in my living room. Really helps to reduce my stress and boost energy!
  • Members
Posted
Music is part of me because when I listen to music, it infuses with every cell in my body. So I can listen to all kinds of music, depending on my mood.
  • Members
Posted
Instrumental surf music
  • Members
Posted
On 4/7/2020 at 6:10 PM, Candy said:

Hi Patri, I usually just go on Youtube and search for what I need  in that moment. There are loads of videos and they are very helpful. I use them for healing, when I'm detoxing to help remove toxins, for sleep, menstruation, etc. 

Here's a chart you can look at. I hope you find it helpful.

3ca18d5e1af25499dfe74f83e00099a8.jpg

I accidentally derived the Solfeggio frequencies when I was messing around with the Golden Ratio. The numbers were:

My favorite is the 528 + 432 Hz video below. The 432Hz is not part of the Solfeggio frequencies, but a primordial Universe frequency.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-_moGPgcqQ