Releasing stress through the power of music

Ak****

• Members
Posted
I thin only a music lover can feel rhythm of enjoyment, find relaxation and connect to understand the sound. I like streaming services of music. 🎧🎵🎶🎼
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Has anyone tried "ecstatic dance"? Or at least that the trend in Europe where you dance sober, wild and expressive. The music at those events doesn't really do it for me but generally speaking some free, wild, ecstatic dancing really has a stress releasing and freeing quality. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Hi! I think everyone agrees with you because music is a great opportunity to relax after a hard day's work. I recommend you to pay attention to mp3juice platform through which you can download audio files for free and in one click. MP3 files are very high quality.

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Posted

Yes, music always helps me deal with stress. It's the mechanism that helps me in many ways, but especially in difficult circumstances. I usually like to include videos from youtube, most of the time I download them from Tubidy because it's much more convenient for me to listen to music offline. It's also a great way for me to go somewhere and not have to worry about being without music. That's my everything.

• Members
Posted

Yes.. very true..

music really helps to release the stress and tension.

In fact it is sound vibrations that used in healing. The power of Sound Healing, Drumming and Meditation is at our fingertips to help us improve our thinking, feeling and being.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Hello all,

I totally agree that music has a great impact on our feelings.

I have recently created "Living Water Cinema" YouTube channel. This channel contains beautiful and relaxation music videos. Visit my channel and enjoy peaceful music. This will help you to relax your mind, to meditate and to free you from stress.

Hope you support and enjoy videos from my channel.🙂

Below is the link to my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFLGex_oatV6LFu8Rbj4pIQ

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

Yes..  Music therapy or sound therapy really works best to treat anxiety and disorders.

During the therapy process with the help of a sound therapist the individual strives and hopes to achieve favorable psychological (mental health) or physical (physical health) results.The use of music therapy promotes healthy physiological responses.