Healing the world

• Members
Posted

Thank you for posting this. I love your dedication to healing the world & by starting with yourself. ❤️

• Members
Posted

Thank you very much Gaia. Your name is vary unique is there a story behind it

Posted

Welcome to happiness Rick Interesting to hear about how you're using frequencies!

Posted
On 3/1/2020 at 7:44 PM, rickisking said:

Hi my name is Rick Anthony Sanders and I am an infj. 

I care about about how we can unite as one to save our planet and change the minds of everyone in the world. 

i know for a fact that we can do this. So far I have come up with using frequencies. Using frequencies in our oceans drinking water and food. Frequency 528 is a frequency that I use to infuse my water every day with.

i also use frequency 285  to heal my body and frequency 852 to activate my pineal gland.

i believe that by putting frequency 528  into our oceans in combination with Orgonite pyramids we can heal the damage that we have done.

Does anyone else have any ideas on how we can save our planet in Heal it

Hi, Rick. I'm intrigued by the frequencies. How does one use them?

• Members
Posted

I listen to an app called soundheal  it has a range of frequencies that help you in some way or for I play this app next to the water I am going to drink for the day I also listen to the app throughout the. day I tend to listen to each frequency for 21 minutes. There's other apps too

Posted

Thank you. I will download this app too :) What about those binaural youtube videos? Have you tried any of them?