How to stay mentally and physically healthy while at home?

Tine

Posted

I plan on guiding a mindfulness meditation on happiness.com Facebook live on Thursday the 19th of March. It will be a 30-minute bodyscan. 

To accommodate as many timezones as possible, the meditation will be held at 4 pm CET (Berlin/ Barcelona time) which is 8 am in San Francisco, and 11 am in NewYork.

Another option I'd like to offer is a Zoom sharing circle. For this, I would start with a few introductory words followed by a little meditation, and then we would open up the circle for those who want to share something. 

For this, I do not have a time and date yet as this is all rather spontaneous. ?

Posted

Both of you mentioned it: @BeingBre and @Lizzie this is the time to get in touch, stay in touch and have a coffee over video conferencing with friends.

Posted

Yes, @Tine, thank god for FaceTime and Whatsapp calls or my phone bill would be through the roof! ? 

• Members
Posted

It's a great time to meditate, get centered, reflect on the journey so far, and envision the next stage of your life ❤️

Posted

One of the kids got the pen and paper role playing game "the dark eye" for her birthday: We will never be bored again ?

Posted
20 minutes ago, Lizzie said:

@Tine what is that game? haha 

Real fans might grill me but I'll sum the dark eye up as the German version of Dungeons and Dragons... ?

It's great fun, do not be misled by the rather boring looking pictures of people playing it.

• 2 years later...
Posted

You need to stay physically and mentally healthy as you will be at home for a long time. You can do some exercises daily that helps you to keep yourself fit and fresh. You can take care of your healthy diet during this time because no one is there to feed you anything.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

I am at home all the time as I work from home. It is important for me that the house is clean. And there must be clean air. But recently I started having an allergy, it seems to dust.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted (edited)

For me, it is also important that the house was clean. 

Edited by RebeccaLee
  • Members
Posted
Not being in home or looking around clean can make us happy… do whatever you want
  • Members
Posted

Oh, I can tell you that during the pandemic, my mental state become worse, and I was stressing and feeling anxious for no reason. I was feeling stalked, and I even decided to install an ajax system to make sure that there's no one planning to get inside the house. But after a while, I started feeling better, but the pandemic still had not the best effect on me.