New beginning at Happiness

Posted

A big welcome to happiness Arun, and thank you for sharing a bit about yourself 🙂 It sounds like you are already embarking on a journey of self development, which is great! The fact that the article resonated with you and you too action by signing up is already a big step 🪴

A good way of making connections in our community is to be active in the forum. Feel free to start new topics if you have other things to share or questions to ask, and definitely chime in and give your advice or thoughts on any topic you see that you find interesting. We are still a fairly small community, but this is a safe and friendly space to be your authentic self!

• Members
Posted
There's this nice quote "the only person you can change is yourself" looks like you are on the right path.
  • Members
Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2022 at 6:34 AM, Arun1412 said:

Hello Everyone, I'm Arun.

I'm from the city of Chennai in India

I recently found this article from happiness

Since, I practically have no friends and I'm lonely which in turn really affect my physical & mental health (just like what has been described in the article), I thought of joining here, hoping to make some friends.

I'm an introverted person. Also, I'm an INFP. I'm bit reserved when it comes to opening up to the people and always overthink a lot which I think is the biggest reason why I have no friends.

However, I wish I could change myself. And, find some new friends here (online/offline) 

Bah, humbug! The same stock bad advice and futility. In truth, important close human relationship and particularly true friendship in autonomy, arises entirely as a byproduct of purposeful interaction and/or substantive communication, and never otherwise. To this end, I have a project proposal that might just appeal to an INFP. such as yourself. Know more at: ***** Thanks! 

Edited by Gerry
Please stop posting your website overall on our Board. Thank you.
  • Members
Posted

Hi @Arun1412, I'm new here and I'm an introvert as well. The pandemic hasn't helped my socializing, but I'm thankful to have found this site. I went googling for "good news" because the real news is making me so sad and happiness.com came up. I'm glad I found it and hope to find more connection here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

welcome everyone.

I am also new here. I hope you all are doing great and happy as well.

I don't know whom to share but I am unable to find happiness all my life. when I start being happy something happen that takes away my happiness. I  talk very less and most of the time I prefer not to talk to anyone. my father and mother were always busy on their own business and never really cared how I was doing. I am still being positive and hope one day I will be happy.

• Members
Posted
10 hours ago, Richardboaz said:

welcome everyone.

I am also new here. I hope you all are doing great and happy as well.

I don't know whom to share but I am unable to find happiness all my life. when I start being happy something happen that takes away my happiness. I  talk very less and most of the time I prefer not to talk to anyone. my father and mother were always busy on their own business and never really cared how I was doing. I am still being positive and hope one day I will be happy.

Welcome!

Don't wait for happiness to come to you. Make it yourself.
So you spent a lot of time on your own. Did you find something you like yet?
I dont know... Do you like movies? Do you like cooking something nice? What do you do for fun? What are you excited about?