Bored? Here's a collection of free resources to watch/ engage in in your own time

Tine

• Members
Posted

I have found that listening to audio books helps me pass the time.  I know that it can get expensive but found a FREE month trial to Audible plus.  Here is the link https://amzn.to/3u1Xrk1

Enjoy and stay safe!

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Posted

Hi friends, life is getting bored and feeling very much anxious,I want some motivational friends,may be girl/boy who can share their feelings with me.

• Members
Posted

Dont be sad stay positive always

• Members
Posted

Sanjay we all face this issue at some stage in life. I do not know y you feel anxious but meditation will help you out. I have seen so much difficult phases in life but always one think kept me positive was a thought that still some good is still left in me... Only those are secured who are in graves. Life is like this only...

• Members
Posted

There is so much to do right now and so little to worry about the future for, don't forget our actions begets reaction, its what you do today that will make tomorrow a lasting memory so start making decisions wisely.....be. Great week ahead of you.

• Members
Posted
On 7/10/2021 at 5:37 PM, Sanjay2588 said:

Hi friends, life is getting bored and feeling very much anxious,I want some motivational friends,may be girl/boy who can share their feelings with me.

Chill brother, enjoy your life. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

Hey, don't give up, you can do it. Stay positive