Not Time For Shaming

Ki****

• Members
Posted

There's a mental weight that can attach itself to a person's weight loss journey. That weight, called shame, can inhibit the rate and timing of weight loss. I'm glad you intentionally stepped from under shame's weight and lightened your mental load. Congrats! 

Posted

I'm glad you didn't let it get to you! ? It's easy to fall into the habit of shaming yourself instead of finding things to be grateful for, and I think even more so during these uncertain times. I definitely have moments where I'm stressed about my lack of exercise while being on lockdown and unable to go outside, but it's important to be gentle and kind to ourselves ? 

• 3 months later...
Posted

Thank you for sharing this ? We all need a reminder about loving ourselves from time to time!

Posted

How wonderful! ?

• 1 year later...
  • Members
Posted

Love this so much! 🥰 We are all SUPER STARS! 💫 Self love is the most important love, because we will live with ourselves for the rest of our lives! 

• Members
Posted

Beautiful post!!! I'm learning to love myself more everyday.......Every morning I wake up, I say these affirmations to myself:

I am creating my own love.

I am enough.

Love is always flowing through me.

• Members
Posted (edited)

It is biggest slavery to think u will be happy only if A loves u. And if u are not serious about you then who will be 

Edited by sandy1975
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Self love for me is accepting myself the way I am. No matter who discriminates me on any basis. I feel blessed to have such a self built personality that I don't allow anyone to make me sad and keeping going in the deeper part of the life.