• Members
Posted
I take long walks and listen to music
  • Members
Posted
I walk my brothers dog or journal.
  • Members
Posted
I travel for some day chang environment and meet with new friends.
  • Members
Posted

Running + reading a book + walk and be with nature

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members
Posted

Clear your mind and stop overthinking.

and meditation definitely helpful

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

Deep breathing, going to the gym, or going for a long drive usually work best. For me stress relief is less about forgetting or "taking your mind off of" what is stressing you out but rather coming up with ways to fix the issue.

• Members
Posted
Playing and listening to music
  • Members
Posted

Has going for a walk already been mentioned?

That's a big one.

If everything inside yourself that you have absolutely no time for a walk you need it the most - unless you have to catch a train 😉

• Members
Posted
Nature is the best healing tat one can get! Spending time in and with nature with nature one's soul.
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted
Sticking my feet in the sand. Grounds me everytime.

Also, children. Their innocence and purity always makes me feel so happy. They inspire me to just go for what I want in life, every time I'm around them.
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

I used to play some deep space music. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Are you facing stress and anxiety? Reduce stress & anxiety, Roundglass can help you to restore calmness and serenity to a chaotic life. You don't have to spend time or think about de-stressing. If your stress is spiraling out of control and you need a quick release, Contact Roundglass or follow their tips.

• Members
Posted
Hey everyone, Free Spirit here. I know that we all face soo much in our daily lives and honestly, it's hard to cope with everything, to the point that we start to get so exhausted and fed up with every single thing. I struggled soo much with finding the right stuff to help me but I finally found something after going through so much that honestly helped me so much and as a matter of fact still contributes so so much.

I am here to help regarding meditation to all of my people here. I hope it helps a lot of you.
Here is the free meditation link that allowed me to manifest some pretty cool stuff- https://bit.ly/3PYEHwx

Hope it helps!!
  • Members
Posted
I go earthing and connect with nature, i dance, take warm spiritual baths etc….
  • 5 months later...
  • Members
Posted (edited)

There was a time when fear constantly accompanied me.

Edited by luterm995
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted
I feel comfortable in internet surfing and it gives me stress-free relief but i think gamers are very stress-free.