BODY MY BODY

Ki****

• 2 years later...
  • Members
Posted

In my opinion, taking care of your body and health in general should be brought from childhood.

• Members
Posted

I saw a course on the body and it really motivated me to exercise. Every day I try to do my assignments, but soon my studies start and I have less free time. But I won't stop watching my body. I even found a resource https://edubirdie.com/examples/feminism/ where I can take inspiration for my studies. And this way it will be much easier for me to study.I think you're right.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted (edited)

I walk down the beach these days as a topples male with a huge fat hairy gut, quite content in my acceptance despite so many who look at me as If I have done something wrong.  People envy me so much, what's a guy to do.  :D  As someone that used to be addicted to body image and expert at making that work, I now enjoy a new found sense of freedom.  I still aim to keep my body in check and prone to bouts of exercise. That said, the term exercise no longer has the same meaning I once did.  Such has been a huge liberation that can be found in no gym or experienced by having any one kid of body shape.  What's inside and how we resonate with that can have more impact in terms of one's health when is comes to a mindfulness base stress reduction program.  In fact it is key.  

Edited by Ponder
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted
On 8/24/2022 at 5:33 PM, luckywaynej said:

I saw a course on the body and it really motivated me to exercise. Every day I try to do my assignments, but soon my studies start and I have less free time. But I won't stop watching my body. I even found a resource https://rapidessay.com/programming-help/ where I can take inspiration for my studies. And this way it will be much easier for me to study.I think you're right.

I took a course on accepting myself and my body a year ago and it was the best investment in myself. I dropped 5 kilograms, the swelling went away, the skin condition improved. And all because I changed my attitude towards myself from critical to accepting.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

It might be one of the resume writing services uk assignments given to high school students. You've decided to submit an application for admission to your top-choice college after giving it some serious thought. It's time to make a good impression now.