Manifestation

on****

• Members
Posted

Hi everyone, I'm new to this so please bare with me lol. I recently just graduated from college with my bachelor's degree and I have been having a hard time finding a job. I've noticed that I wasn't my usual self and I felt like I should be doing more than what I am. So, I have started doing something that has really helped me improve and that is yoga and meditation. Something called Genie Script is what helped me with meditation because I had never done it before, but I can say it has helped me so much. I wanted to let others know what has helped me stay positive minded and happy. Here a link to Genie Script if anyone is interested. bit.ly/3sJ6uHQ

Posted

@onlyAshley Thank you for your suggestion. I had a look and the offer looks very suspicious to me.

It's the usual super flashy sales funnel which is all about getting into your wallet first.

In my experience people who genuinely want to help others offer lots for free. Check out Tara Brach's website. You get so many meditations, talks and insight there for free. So if you have gone through all of that and her teachings resonate with you you can pay for courses but you really do not have to and that's what I think shows the difference between who is interested in helping you and who is interested in your money above anything else.

This Isn't Fair, But It's 100% Legal, Genius And It Works Like A Charm
  • 2 months later...
  • Members
Posted

so it means your manifestation works well? and you get what you want in life.