"HOW TO PROTECT YOUR VULNERABLE HEART"

Candy

Posted

@Candy - thank you for sharing this letter, and @Humanbeing - thank you for sharing a bit about your story and how the letter resonated with you. ?
It can sometimes be equally inspiring to read how a certain text or topic made someone feel as reading the actual text itself. This is indeed a safe space, and sharing and opening up can be such a great experience too. ? 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

There's an old saying, "Meditation does not necessary leads to awakening, but awakening definitely needs meditation".

Meditation is therefore a tool. It's a tool that dissects the nature of things without the need for thinking. It's akin to a baby touching an apple and smile brightly as if he/she already knows it.

Meditation is a tool based on our inherent awareness. Our awareness is always been there and never left us - meditation itself told you that didn't it? And everyone has that awareness. So what's going on?

Meditation is simply the practice of wiping the dust off the clear mirror of our awareness.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Wow!  This resonated with me so very much.  Thank you for sharing. 

• Members
Posted

Karmic Cycle comes with a "comma", and breaks with a "full-stop".

So when does the "full-stop" comes?

..when you realized you are doing circles. LOL.

• Members
Posted

when it comes to sadness i talk to my co-workers about it or i talk to the crisis or samaritans when i am angry i lost my mother recently and it was a shock the whole terrible thing about my mother news got me angry i started crying the news of my mother's death never sank in it made me feel angry a part of me died with my mother i need some medication on how to deal with my anger i hardly can't talk to my sister about the way i feel it is just the way i feel i need some help dealing with my anger and i want to be a better happy person with good things to live for

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Everyone has their sad story.. their fear and their hurdles. Making the first step to truly face this person called 'I' was like stepping off a cliff into a dark abyss for me. The courage needed was amounted to facing death itself; my "legs" were shaking when I was "standing at the edge of the cliff".  I realized later that I don't have to do it that way. Slowly turning inward towards yourself and listen to whatever your heart has to say, embrace it no matter how difficult it is. You do not need to utter a word or do anything; just embrace it. The problem will eventually open up and you will cross it like nothing had happened; like waking up from a dream. More will come, each like a huge wall that cannot be circumvent or impossible to cross. But all, somehow, crumbled down with an open heart.

The breath only takes you to the door. It's up your heart to open it by letting go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted
On 10/23/2020 at 12:01 AM, waihong said:

Karmic Cycle comes with a "comma", and breaks with a "full-stop".

So when does the "full-stop" comes?

..when you realized you are doing circles. LOL.

We started with sensation. Craving for happiness, we punctuated our actions with more commas. Hence the Karmic Cycle continues.

When we start to put aside our craving nonsense and embrace the sensation wholeheartedly, we begin to realize our completeness. And full-stops start running towards you, not by your comma actions.

The day will come, dwell in a middle path, an realization.

The realization is in the journey and not an end itself. But the cycle has stops its creation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

To surrender is to let go.

To be alive is to stay true to this present moment; the person you are with, the things that you are doing. With no regrets when they are gone, as all are captured within your heart. This is the true meaning of letting go.

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Posted

I like this poetry, is the author on this platform?

Posted

@ProphetofLiberty I'm afraid he isn't. Jeff Foster is an author and spiritual speaker from England. You can find more info on his website. He's a wonderful guy and an amazing writer.

• Members
Posted

@Candy thank you for this tip, I am interested mostly in science and spirituality. I'll definitely look him up.?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members
Posted

I have a big house and what do you think is the best way to protect yourself and your property? Our neighborhood is too criminal.

• Members
Posted
vor 6 Minuten, schrieb rcnrlla:

I have a big house and what do you think is the best way to protect yourself and your property? Our neighborhood is too criminal.

What did your neighborhood do to your property since you live there?

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Posted

It seems to me that you should definitely put an alarm system and a very good one. I'm still looking for the perfect security system. But I really like ajax case, which I recently installed to see how it works. I've read a lot of positive reviews about it and as it turned out, it really works great and the most important thing is that all sensors can be bought separately and it won't strain you very much on the price. In addition, I found various configurations and you can choose them depending on what you want to secure