Curious about light working and empathy.

• 10 months later...
  • Members
waihong
Posted

I do find myself behave like an empath at times when faced with someone in a very distressed state and needs to act immediately to bring them around. It's a directness of the heart that allows me to link up with them, and most of time, no words were used; perhaps only using the "third eye"? It took many years of meditation practice to experience this directness. However, I don't associate myself as an empath, because I see "pain" or "suffering" as a delusion, rather than feeling that way; although I do get hit by the negative energy after those situations.

And for "lightworking", I find myself "radiating" which then "propels" me forward when I meditate while contemplating on the good deeds that I've done - like those mentioned above. Similarly I don't view it as lightworking, as I did not have the intention to be in such state. But somehow I felt both empath and lightworking are part of the package once we practice correctly, without being obscured by such intentions.

• Members
Pelle
Posted

Hi all,
I have similar experiences. When I spontaneously pay attention to someone, it may feel like my mind is tuned into her or his mind. These feelings feel like true communication, without symbols like words or thoughts. What I feel depends on my own mental state. When I have been able to verify what I felt, the feelings most often turned out to be true.