What makes you happy?

su****

• Members
Posted

Cooking/baking when I do it once in a while.
Gaming.
Solving (people's) problems.
Having good times with my girlfriend.
Watching series or movies.
Listening to good music.

• Members
Posted
Nothing is making me happy 😅
  • Members
Posted
Truly speaking nothing in this life makes me happy
  • Members
Posted
I also want to say, Nothing makes me happy at all…😔😔
  • Members
Posted
5 hours ago, Aleai said:

I also want to say, Nothing makes me happy at all…😔😔

Come on... You just didn't find out yet. 

How do you spend your time after work? 

What do you do in your free time? 

• Members
Posted
Showing an act of kindness toward others!
  • Members
Posted
Food. By means of food, good food
  • Members
Posted
Scientific insight 🤣🤣. Turning each disatisfaction into clarity. Not meditation however simply labeling the emotion I feel with a feelings list and seperating what I think from what I feel in a journal app. This contributes to my feelings of happiness.
  • Members
Posted

Insects make me happy these days!

Like golden beetle landed on me, magnificent butterfly flying next to me and jumping spiders crawling around me..

They are like a pet giving me a heartfelt welcome.

Posted

@waihong I'm on of those who is absolutely not a big fan of insects 😩 But I like that you appreciate them and their beauty!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Things that really make me happy

Things that make me laugh

Which helps me to forget the stress

I am doing things that give me a reason to live….

listening just my inner voice rather than thinking about society and negative thoughts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

What makes me happy?

A walk outside the nature

Seeing the sunshine and realising what a wonder it is.

Spending time with my children. Childrens are often quite challenging, but if one can be with them totally without checking mind, one start to see what a wonder they are. Beside that quoting a teacher, children are very good Zen teachers 🙂🙂

Meditation practice

Working with other Sangha brothers and sisters.

Stop chasing after happiness 🤓:

One Korea Zen Master said once, once he has stopped chasing after happiness, happiness starts to chasing after him❤️.

Wishing you lots of fun in the journey to your self🙏❤️

Max

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

Happy now 😃

Happy Everyday 😃

Help people happy😃

Help this world be a happy place for all 😃

• Members
Posted

Nature, pure and simple. I regularly try and get outside, It has helped me through an awful lot of unhappiness and stress.

I filmed the attached video last week in the forest. It was such a peaceful place. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Getting out with my Mom

Eating

Showering

Seeing my sister

Listening to music and singing along

• Members
Posted

I love to get on my laptop and spend hours on there. It's one past-time I've had for years.

• Members
Posted

There are a lot of things that make me happy, but some of my favourite things include spending time with family and friends, being outdoors in nature, travelling to new and interesting places, experiencing different cultures, reading and learning new things, listening to music, and spending time on creative pursuits.

I think it's important to find out what makes you happy and to make time for those things in your life. For me, happiness is a state of mind that comes from within, so no matter what is happening around me I can find moments of happiness if I look for them. I hope you can find things that bring you happiness as well! :)