Lightwork: How do you realize your calling and how do you contribute?

Voroshuck-warlock

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members
Posted

I also just quit a well paying job as a part of my ascension. I just realized that I'm a lightworker and need some direction and info. 

Posted

We have a great article about what it means to be a lightworker if you wanna check it out:

I hope that can be useful for you! ?

• 3 months later...
  • Members
Bird14
Posted

I'm interested as well.

• Members
waihong
Posted

I do find myself behave like an empath at times when faced with someone in a very distressed state and needs to act immediately to bring them around. It's a directness of the heart that allows me to link up with them, and most of time, no words were used; perhaps only using the "third eye"? It took many years of meditation practice to experience this directness. However, I don't associate myself as an empath, because I see "pain" or "suffering" as a delusion, rather than feeling that way; although I do get hit by the negative energy after those situations.

And for "lightworking", I find myself "radiating" which then "propels" me forward when I meditate while contemplating on the good deeds that I've done - like those mentioned above. Similarly I don't view it as lightworking, as I did not have the intention to be in such state. But somehow I felt both empath and lightworking are part of the package once we practice correctly, without being obscured by such intentions.

• Members
Posted

Hi all,
I have similar experiences. When I spontaneously pay attention to someone, it may feel like my mind is tuned into her or his mind. These feelings feel like true communication, without symbols like words or thoughts. What I feel depends on my own mental state. When I have been able to verify what I felt, the feelings most often turned out to be true.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Ivaeva7
Posted

Hello lovely people,

My question is about finding a job in spiritual community.

I was wondering if you have any advice, tip or word of wisdom when it comes to taking a first step on this journey. My end goal would be to support people in their healing and self-discovery, but I'm ready to start from the beginning as this would be my first job in the field. I don't see myself as entrepreneur (yet?) so I am looking for people and organizations where I can contribute and learn.

Any personal advice, experience, recommendation of an organization, person, website, even a book that could help on a job quest would be amazing.

(For reference, but I'm hoping this discussion will be helpful for others in different situations too, I'm a 35 y/o school teacher in the midst of career change, recently moved to England, have no "spiritual super-powers", have a little bit of extra intuition and a lot of passion for becoming a Light worker!) 

Thank you so much for reading this,
Much love, light and blessings, ❤

- Iva

• Members
Ivaeva7
Posted

I just posted about looking for advice in finding a job as Light-worker-to-be in spiritual community? 🥰 Any tips? Please share.