The start of my spiritual journey.

Ki****

Posted

Thank you for opening up and sharing your story, I'm sure many others can relate and feel inspired by your journey. We all have something to share and ways we can impact each other positively, and that is exactly what this forum is for. Connecting, sharing, learning from each other 🌻

I'll share a great article from our magazine about Lightworkers that you might find interesting. 

• Members
Posted
Yes please Lizzie thank you so much 😊
  • Members
Posted
Thank you Suedseefrucht 😊
  • Members
Posted

Hi Kimmy,all you need right now are good and optimistic people around you who can make you feel brand new,but first you have to heal yourself,it won't be easy but you have to believe in yourself because that's what you want,make lifely friends,who will make you forget about your past.

• Members
Posted
Thank you and yes you are right. I don’t have friends or family around me and everything I’ve been through I’ve done it on my own. I’m still not healed fully but I’m trying. How are you? X
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

Just curious what did God and the angels look like in your vision ? ( I am not a follower of any religion, but would not want to discredit your experience).

Eric Fisher The Villages Meditation Group 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

It was a really tough jounery

I know it was not easy to do

But spiritual awakening really helps you live your life.

• 3 months later...
  • Members
Posted

Congrats on the sobriety! I am glad you found a path that resonates with you so much more ❤️