Love and relationships tips

He****

Posted

Really great advice for everyone, and like you say, applicable to more in life than relationships 👏

This morning I came across something called 'Simple Formula for Living' that I think could be interesting to repeat here

A-simple-formula-for-living..jpg

• Members
Posted

Don't believe it if she says there's nothing with the colleague she talks to 24/7... That's a blatant lie. I was cheated on like that for two years, and like a fool I believed everything was fine...

• Members
Posted

I don't think you should believe that they are just communicating. Especially if you don't know her colleague personally. It's probably cheating that you're being brazenly lied to. I may be saying this because of my principles, but I think it's a lie.

• Members
Posted (edited)

It's just that I once cheated with a colleague. And they also said it was just a colleague, nothing more. Later I decided to follow up and saw them kissing in the park, although at that time, my wife was supposed to be at work... It was interesting... And I became suspicious after reading various articles on the subject here signscheating. I started noticing my wife's strange behavior. When it came to this colleague, she was visibly nervous. So there was no doubt that she was cheating. And then I even caught her cheating. So I don't believe in this "just a colleague."

Edited by bosboja