Hi! One thing to tell you about me..

• Members
Posted

I feel like I'm weird! Always have. I struggle to fit in and relax around people. I've joined your community in the hope that I'll maybe fit in here. I care a lot and I'm spiritual, always searching for ways to help me and everyone else i know who is struggling too.

• Members
Posted

Hi Fizzy.  I'm feeling that too.  I'm only new here myself.  I don't think this place is as active as it used to be.  Seems to be built around an online course based on MBSR. That's what got my attention as I used to be right into the founders books and teachings some 8 years ago.  I used to take a lot of medications back then but pleased to say today I rarely take any.  Unfortanley the course here does not seem to be currently running but since I saw some activity and the space in here still available, I figured I would use it to post as I do.  I generally don't make many connections myself due to my own quirks but find it's worth sticking around for those few that understand and able to reach out when they do.  My version of happiness does not come with all the bells and whistles so many others are taught which is why I'm sure my path is much more like a void but I'm down with the void as that too is not always what it seems.  

Nice to meet you. 🙂

• Members
Posted
I share the same sentiments, can we exchange contacts and talk off the app maybe?
  • Members
Posted
Hi Fizzy I’m Patricia I’m new here nice to meet u I’m weird too by age. But ok some people in this world u will come across that will be different. I have met since growing up have question and saying what is wrong. But I learn to ignore a lot of stuff and just do me and stay positive.
  • Members
Posted

Hi, Fizzy,

I’ve struggled my entire life trying to fit in. My social skills have never been that great, but I’ve learned it’s best to be me and not try to be anyone else. The best thing is to find people who have similar interests as you or who have things in common with. Stay close to any family you have who support you and just nurture your relationships. You are okay just as you are!

Susan

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

It's nice to see you here, welcome in our community i hope to be friend 😊 

• Members
Posted

Hi 👋  I'm a little weird, too.  I'm so sensitive and loving that most of the time I don't even think I'm human. 🙃