What is the one thing I want you to know about me?

• Members
Posted

Hi! I'm Susan, 

All my life I have struggled with low self-worth, poor confidence, and not-so-great social skills. For years, I let those feelings overwhelm me and keep me from doing what I wanted. Only after surviving as a perfectionist, and overachiever was I able to find the courage to follow my dreams. And now I'm a writer who specializes in helping others find happiness. I write online articles and have a blog called https://joyamongchaos.com which speaks on how to be happy, become more confident, and solve problems that hinder joy. It makes me happy to help others! That's why I am here with you. My one wish is that I had the courage years ago to do this!  I would be honored to encourage anyone who needs it. 

Thanks, everyone!

• Members
Posted

Hi Susan, I wish you all the best with that.  I found my own space elsewhere where I am reaching out to myself as much as anyone else.  I've been writing for many years myself dealing with similar things.  May I suggest considering finding other words for those often oversold as they tend to make those of us that deal with low self-worth, poor confidence and not-so-great social skills recoil from said blogs.  That's my greatest tip if your looking to make lasting connections with your intended audience.  Many of us do not know the meanings of those words because of the frivolous way in which they are commonly used.  That said, I really think your title is well thought out and you come across as very genuine which will see your intentions go a very long way.

Nice to of read you. 🙂

• Members
Posted

Greetings Susan,

Wow, I just love to hear how people are overcoming things that have held them back from moving forward

and have pressed on to become who they've always been. 

You got this! 

• Members
Posted

Hi Susan.  I think a lot of us who make the choice to walk the path of expansion and self-realization start where you did - spending either a little time there or a lot.  I am glad you've found your way to a mode of living that more authentically expresses who you are.  Congratulations!