New here!!!!

• Members
Posted

Just joined, not sure what to expect 

• Members
Posted

Seems to me this web sites original programing is no longer running. Today records of engagement seem to indicate a website for finding love in others more like a dating site.  This online space reminds of of an abandoned hut in the middle of a forest.  An oppunitunity for people to make it make what they want.  I'm not here to find some false sense of security in the old patterns of others or entertain some notion of finding a soul mate but hey, if your after that kind of thing I'm pretty sure you'll do AOK.  You'll find plenty of people reaching out in that kind of way.  Is not for me but good luck with whatever your chasing. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted
On 9/7/2022 at 1:09 PM, Ponder said:

Seems to me this web sites original programing is no longer running. Today records of engagement seem to indicate a website for finding love in others more like a dating site.  This online space reminds of of an abandoned hut in the middle of a forest.  An oppunitunity for people to make it make what they want.  I'm not here to find some false sense of security in the old patterns of others or entertain some notion of finding a soul mate but hey, if your after that kind of thing I'm pretty sure you'll do AOK.  You'll find plenty of people reaching out in that kind of way.  Is not for me but good luck with whatever your chasing. 

Thanks for that insight. Maybe I’m in the wrong place. 

• Members
Posted
vor 2 Stunden, schrieb ghjr76:

Thanks for that insight. Maybe I’m in the wrong place. 

This is a place to exchange experiences, to share life advice and pretty much anything related to happiness.

This place is what you make of it. You can be very active and discuss a lot of topics or just read other people's stories.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted (edited)
On 9/8/2022 at 1:39 AM, Ponder said:

Thanks. I hope I will find someone over here. I am glad I found this website. I am happy to be the part of this website. I am searching for the writinguniverse.com/best-essay-writing-service/ website online because I am not so good at writing an essay assignments and that is why I want to take help from online essay writer. When I was looking or that website link on google search. I found this website and after reading your post, I made my account over here.

Thanks. I hope I will find someone over here. :)

Edited by ErnestWilliam