Sleep problem

we****

• Members
Posted

I think that's personal preference. Some people can't sleep in total silence, some people can sleep in total silence only.

I personally, would be disturbed by music, when I try to sleep.
But my experience taught me:
If you work out, so that you are exhausted and then eat some dinner, so you are not hungry, you can sleep much better.

• Members
Posted

Hello,
A study measured the effects of music on students who had difficulty sleeping (ages 18 to 28). Participants were divided into three groups: the first group listened to 45 minutes of relaxing classical music before bedtime for 3 weeks, the second group listened to audio books, and the control group received no intervention. Sleep quality as well as depressive symptoms were measured. The results showed that participants who listened to relaxing classical music before bedtime had a statistically significant improvement in sleep quality and a decrease in depressive symptoms. These results were not observed in the group that listened to audiobooks or in the control group. "
But here's music that can improve this disease : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pypIzA7o2-E

• Members
Posted
vor 57 Minuten, schrieb Wilson26:

the first group listened to 45 minutes of relaxing classical music before bedtime

I think, the "before" is an important aspect.
Thanks for sharing.