Manifestation

• Members
Posted

I am glad to have joined this group. Can anyone tell me the best way everyone is solving their manifestations ? I will share mine with those that will share back?

• Members
Posted

Manifestation is all about taking your time to think about what you would like to do.

I wanted to live with a nice job and a girlfriend.

So I studied for school, I studied for my bachelor's degree and I kept focussing on what I wanted. So even when something went wrong, I didn't give up, but I tried my best to find another way to succeed. That's how I got the job I wanted.

So there are good days, there are bad days, things go wrong, but if you really want something, you can make it work. Success doesn't mean not to fail. Success means to continue after failing.

I tried the same for love, but you can't plan love - no matter how hard you try. So I focussed on myself, I made me happy, I took care of my wishes, I accepcted things I can't control and finally I was pretty much happy with myself. 
And right after that I found a girlfriend.

So be your own best friend and never forget: YOU are the most important person in your life (until you get children).

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Manifesting what you want while holding on to the goals you set for yourself. This is useful information I can adapt for myself. Thank you for sharing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted
Yes I would really appreciate your help and guidance with this one, I have been feeling different in a good way for a while, I have been trying to manifest abundance, I think I am going to be set free, I don't really know how to explain.....
  • 9 months later...
  • Members
Posted

Is it really possible to Manifest Fast? Like 100X faster?

• Members
Posted

I believe that manifestation is a mixture of thoughts, tools, and actions. You have to have the right mindset, meaning positive or high vibrational. Your tools are whatever you use to practice or cast with. I prefer, inscence, crystals and candles among other things. And then it's all about action and if you put your foot in the right direction, it causes a ripple affect. So long as you are doing the right things for the right reasons, to the best of your ability with the knowledge you have at the time... there is nothing we can't accomplish.