Mindfulness

jo****

• Members
Posted

Hi Jocalzone!

Why do you say it's hard to be mindful? What specifically are you finding that is difficult?

• Members
Posted

It's hard because I have so much stress with classes and I have a lot of homework, plus at least a test a week. With all of this, it's hard to find that balance.

• Members
Posted

How long have you started to learn mindfulness meditation. It is really to difficult at the beginning... So how are you learning mindfulness meditation? Do you have someone to teach you, are you following someone, a course, books, research...?

• Members
Posted (edited)
Am 13.10.2022 at 02:56, schrieb jocalzone:

I have so much stress with classes and I have a lot of homework, plus at least a test a week. With all of this, it's hard to find that balance.

When I went to the university, I set myself a time limit. So I studied until 6 pm for example and then I made myself something to eat, I took a break and maybe watched a movie/series in the evening.

Before exams I studied on weekends too. So for the weekends I followed a pattern of 2 hours learning, 1 hour break, 2 hours learning, ...
until 6 pm.

This was helpful for staying motivated, because I knew when the next break would be and in the evenings there was always time to relax.

Edited by suedseefrucht