Happiness is a state of mind for me

ya****

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

I've realised through illness you have to make your own happiness it is a state of mind sometimes you have to cut out negative stuff . I no longer watch the news or I've cut out some

social media

social media t

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted
Hi @yazmin! Indeed God wants us to be happy and grateful. Its a blessing to wake up every day and see your kids developing and having fun filled life. Best wishes, 🙂
  • Members
Posted
On 11/11/2022 at 5:12 AM, yazminmcpherson said:

As for me growing up into my 20’s wasn’t that good for me I’ve been under estimated By people that is called family look at me like I wasn’t Going to amount to anything now I put those thoughts aside because God put me where I want to be I’m happy that I’m able to wake up every day to see my kids I’m in school and my journey is just going to get better for me staying happy is a my strategy
And i like listening to music and ima keep on dancing’ for fun i don’t wanna live my-life Angry Miserable
Ima keep being me …

I Agreed with you i like your thoughts.

• Members
Posted (edited)
On 12/6/2022 at 1:32 PM, MadgeBrooks said:

I Agreed with you i like your thoughts.

On 11/11/2022 at 5:12 AM, yazminmcpherson said:

As for me growing up into my 20’s wasn’t that good for me I’ve been under estimated By people that is called family look at me like I wasn’t Going to amount to anything now I put those thoughts aside because God put me where I want to be I’m happy that I’m able to wake up every day to see my kids I’m in school and my journey is just going to get better for me staying happy is a my strategy
And i like listening to music and ima keep on dancing’ for fun i don’t wanna live my-life Angry Miserable
Ima keep being me …

I am also happy with the update. I don't know why they don't like it. By the way, do you know where I can search cv writing services reviews online topcvwritersuk.com/cvpeople-review/ here. I am not so good at searching on google search and that is why I came here to ask for help. Please help me guys.

Yes I also agree and also used to listening music which kept me dancing just to do some fun.

Edited by BeulahHenderson
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Happiness is important. Everybody deserves happiness.