What are friends

• Members
Posted

I've worked and grown up in many places though I feel I've made many friends .very few seem to be friends I'm not an horrible person and get on well with all 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted
Have you ever studied hz frequency? If you have time, do some research on it's affect to water particles.

We are simply energy that emits a frequency which affects us biologically.

Scientifically water seeks it's own level. As with energetic frequencies.

Not everyone radiates on the same level. That is a personal choice.

Never be discouraged when you don't match frequencies with anyone. It's just the Universe telling you that you are different beings on a different path.

When I encounter negativity, I emotionally remove myself from interacting with a lower frequency and alter my presence in the situation as a conscious observer.

Love and Light to you my friend đź’›

• Members
Posted
13 hours ago, MStorm2772 said:
Have you ever studied hz frequency? If you have time, do some research on it's affect to water particles.

We are simply energy that emits a frequency which affects us biologically.

Scientifically water seeks it's own level. As with energetic frequencies.

Not everyone radiates on the same level. That is a personal choice.

Never be discouraged when you don't match frequencies with anyone. It's just the Universe telling you that you are different beings on a different path.

When I encounter negativity, I emotionally remove myself from interacting with a lower frequency and alter my presence in the situation as a conscious observer.

Love and Light to you my friend đź’›

Hi looked at Hz frequency as a form of music and sounds . I realise now what my councillor meant by asmr as a way to basically chill . Thank you for you bringing to my attention. Love and light to you too my friend đź’—

• Members
Posted
https://www.zumusic.org/news/432-hz-water/

I think you might find this interesting :) the science behind the music 🎶 the frequency and intent manifest into physical form.
  • Members
Posted
I have read and looked in to the music . No listened it's soothing and keeps me chilled while I knit lol thankyou for your words of wisdom
  • Members
Posted
Thank you for allowing me to share :)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Depends on how your soul feels after spending a significant amount of time together. 

• Members
Posted

I think my problem is that I want friends to much .so I presume everyone feels the same as me