Being positive in a world of negativety people

• Members
Posted

I don't go out much but when I do I smile at everybody . There aren't many positive response what is wrong ,

• Members
Posted

I'm friendly to strangers, but I don't fake happiness.

Yes, life, the world and people can be beautiful and nice, but also really terrible, cruel, unfair and bad. Some people just don't care, but I do and that's hard and heavy.

If I would stop being empathic, ignore all the terrible things and smile all day long, that would probably make me a psychopath.

• Members
Posted

I've shared an happiness with most I meet . And I'm proud of my self in doing but these many people only seem to share negative stuff .I want people to realise there is a sunshine glow in all our hearts 

• Members
Posted

Yes let's keep the positively going your words are wise 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted
I say to people good morning or hello how are you feeling better. Or I sit down and pray with them or do a quick reiki healing on them. Show them reflexology my friend who died is a master of reflexology taught me for stuff to do , my other friend a chiropractor about check out ankles adjust bones in feet etc. Yea help others. & I go home ask their name do long distence healing on them by saying if I don’t know all there problems emotional or physical guide your energy thru me to them jrsus in your way of Balence
Faith healing built into reiki all levels & I am jesus conduit plug into his DevinePower amen lord praise you the redeemer blessing to all people who love GOD
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

I like to smile at people and also like to wave at people. I love getting a smile or wave in return. We can all learn to be friendly to each other.