• Members
Posted

Hello everyone,

I want people to know about me that I'm an introvert. I take some time to open up with people. And this is one of the reasons I don't have friends. I'm not a first mover. Maybe there are other reasons also. Let's see how far we can analyse my positives and negatives.

One more thing I like art and craft.

• Members
Posted
On 11/23/2022 at 3:26 PM, Deleted profile said:

Hello everyone,

I want people to know about me that I'm an introvert. I take some time to open up with people. And this is one of the reasons I don't have friends. I'm not a first mover. Maybe there are other reasons also. Let's see how far we can analyse my positives and negatives.

Hi my friend,

I am also an introvert and sometime have difficulty in making friends. What I think that we need to be more expressive and discuss our interests to find people who share our likings and causes. How about we start here to explore ourselves and make new friends?

• Members
Posted (edited)
On 11/23/2022 at 3:56 PM, Deleted profile said:

Hello everyone,

Hello, welcome here. I would love to hear more from you :)

Edited by ScottRay
  • Members
Posted (edited)
On 11/23/2022 at 3:56 PM, Deleted profile said:

Hello everyone,

Hello, welcome. I am also new here. I came here to make new friends. I am kind of sad nowadays because my girlfriend left me. We were together for long 4 years and it is really very painful for me.

Edited by AndrewBelair
  • Members
Posted
On 11/30/2022 at 12:33 PM, AndrewBelair said:

Hello, welcome. I am also new here. I came here to make new friends. I am kind of sad nowadays because my girlfriend left me. We were together for long 4 years and it is really very painful for me.

Hi Andrew, if I were you I would write down my feelings and why I feel that way. Next I would write down possible solutions to feel better.