Toxic parents

Fr****

• Members
Posted

I have been dealing with this since my intermediate because my mother wont

Take my decisions any of them and she always put that on my aunt(mausi).

Which actually results in really bad experiences. Yesterday i went out for my college after 4 months. Before that i  was mot allowed to go out in any situation. And her husband treats me even worse than a slave. Mentally i am not stable right now and i always end up being silent.  I have a best friend whom i can't talk to because they don't like calling and talking.

I dont know how u should deal with this. 

Posted

Welcome to happiness and thank you for opening up and sharing, that's what the forum is for 🌱 I'm sorry to hear you are having problems with your mother and her husband, it's always tough when we don't have a good relationship with family and people we live with. Perhaps there is someone at your college you can talk to, like a counselor or similar, or perhaps you can reach out to a teacher whom you trust. If there are other classmates you feel comfortable opening up to, you might find support there too, maybe someone else is dealing with something similar. I'm sending you lots of strength and positive energy, and please remember that things do get better 🙏