Introduction

Posted

Hi Tia and a warm welcome to happiness 💫 We're glad you found our community and hope you'll find it a safe and inspiring place 🙏

• Members
Posted
hi Liz, thank you for you warm welcome. Thank you for this community🤗
  • Members
Posted

Hey  . I ' am AMAL from Tunisia I  m a new  member in  this  community .

So excitiing  to be  with  your group and share  and  motivat each other 

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

Hi, am helen from Tanzania. It such an honor to join this awesome community..

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Hi my Name is Clever, can we be friends pls?

Posted

Welcome to happiness Chitti, we hope you will enjoy our community 🌻

• Members
Posted

Hi, I am new to this community and wish to make friends, don't know how to go about it, how to start, whom to ask for friendship, unless I know about her or him ...... am confused 🤔

Posted

Welcome @Sanjay1963 we're glad you found our community 🌈  The forum is a great place to start if you're looking to connect with other members. Get involved in ongoing conversations or start a new topic if you have something to share or a question you'd like to get advised on. 🪴

• 1 year later...
  • Members
Posted
On 5/6/2021 at 11:49 AM, PVIJAIKUMAR said:

Hi to all wonderful members here.

I am VIJAIKUMAR  from Chennai  in south of India. Have been a chef and am now retired early and into photography by passion. Have seen the ups  and downs of life. Have seen the corporate world and also been an entrepreneur. Plenty of life lessons. Have two grownup children who are now on their own. And life's been going on. Am now into that new phase of life where I want to make some new friends and travel to the nature at its best parts of world. Want to go on some adventure  tours of Northern and North Eastern India... specialy  the Himalayam Range. The friends made so far are all busy with their own lives and just don't have time for the friendship time to meetup. But that's life I guess for many. Am here looking for new friends to share all that life experiences and thoughts. Am OK to discuss share and debate on any aspect of life and also be it any other topic. Hoping to make some friends here to be more happier then ever before.

Regards 

VIJAIKUMAR 

IMG-20210415-WA0003.jpg

Hey VEJAIKUMAR. How are you? hope you are doing well. Thanks for sharing such a great information about photography services. We can discuss more about best photography services. Thanks.