feeling

Be****

• Members
Posted

my question is all about relation ship my relation ship is Bing boring it takes more than 5 year no decision we Nat getting married so i want to stop this relation ship am tired of trying but he asks me forgiveness all the time for his mistake i know he love me but can not decide for reall life so at the time when i diced he came back and say sorry i think he kill my time so i need your advice

• Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Betelhem said:

my question is all about relation ship my relation ship is Bing boring it takes more than 5 year no decision we Nat getting married so i want to stop this relation ship am tired of trying but he asks me forgiveness all the time for his mistake i know he love me but can not decide for reall life so at the time when i diced he came back and say sorry i think he kill my time so i need your advice

the intense romance has an expiration date for everyone. Expect the passion to last two to three years at most, says Dr.

So if you think your happy than stay.

Otherwise leave.

• Members
Posted

Hey! I'll give you psychologist's suggestion. Now you need to take a distance from him. Taking gap tell you the worth of each other in your life through which you can take decision. 

2ndly, Now you focus on yourself, make yourself strong, polish yourself, groom yourself more this'll be benefit for you. 

• Members
Posted

You need no suggestions. You need to listen to what your ❤️ tells you to do. Your ❤️ is gonna be your guide, believe you me. Just follow it.

Posted
On 12/24/2021 at 4:18 PM, Betelhem said:

Take a bold decision to walk away from that relationship if he's not ready to make any commitment, time wait for no man