heartbreak

ni****

• Members
Posted

I want to ask you if you were ever being in relationship what we're the reason for breakups 

Have you ever tried to bring her or him back in life?

have to ever came across any moral that you need to tell the world.

I am here to listen it.

• Members
Posted

Hello. I lived it recently. I was in a relationship for over 8 years. I decided to separate from that person because he never had enough time for me, it was a relationship with different pasts. But, we had a very great spiritual connection and we communicated energetically in a great way.

We were separated for 9 years and, recently, I found him again in the least expected place and we spoke again and reaffirmed our love. But, the situation had not changed for him. For this reason, I decided to walk away and overcome that painful memory, forever. Now I no longer idealize it

• Members
Posted
15 hours ago, MexClau said:

Hello. I lived it recently. I was in a relationship for over 8 years. I decided to separate from that person because he never had enough time for me, it was a relationship with different pasts. But, we had a very great spiritual connection and we communicated energetically in a great way.

We were separated for 9 years and, recently, I found him again in the least expected place and we spoke again and reaffirmed our love. But, the situation had not changed for him. For this reason, I decided to walk away and overcome that painful memory, forever. Now I no longer idealize it

that's indeed a good decision.

good luck.