How healthy is our mental health?

Ag****

Posted

So true 🙏 Check in with yourself and prioritise your wellbeing. Loving yourself is not selfish 🌈

Posted

So true,  Physical and mental health both are most important for healthy and happy life. Mental health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others, and make choices. Mental health is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood. You should take care of it. If you want to improve your mental health you should go for life coaching. Last year when i was in depression and this is the main reason of my mental health someone suggest me for life coaching to feel free from depression and improve mental health as well. Life coach helps you to feel free from depression and improve 1 your mental stability. He should deal with your mental health and improve this.

• Members
Posted

Wow nice recommendation.It is important.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Mental health is a very delegate and concerned topic for everyone, and it is a very serious issue in humans especially nowadays and mostly after the pandemic period..

To be sincere our mental health can't all be healthy, there comes a time when we all have one or two things troubling us, issues disturbing us that it affects our mental state because no matter what and in all we do our mental state is associated and will always be, but it is always good to try and make sure that our mental health is healthy because if it isn't, it will affect everything we do....