lost my best friend

am****

• Members
Posted
Give the problem to God and let it Go, If your friendship is meant to be your friend will be back. I have had similar situations in my life and my friend who I thought I lost came back after giving the problem God I did not worry about it and She contacted me and we have never lost our friendship.
  • Members
Posted
13 minutes ago, amina87 said:

Thank you for your respond.

If your friend really loves you unconditionally, she will be back, let go and let God.  All the best with your pregnancy. 

• Members
Posted
2 hours ago, Emmie1964 said:

If your friend really loves you unconditionally, she will be back, let go and let God.  All the best with your pregnancy. 

Thank you for the best wishes.

• Members
Posted
2 hours ago, Star70 said:

Give the problem to God and let it Go, If your friendship is meant to be your friend will be back. I have had similar situations in my life and my friend who I thought I lost came back after giving the problem God I did not worry about it and She contacted me and we have never lost our friendship.

Thank you dear.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

I'm very sorry to hear this, I was in the same situation as you

• Members
Posted

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. Losing a best friend is incredibly tough, and it leaves a void that's hard to fill. I've been through something similar before. Once, I found my best friend through a slavic girl marriage agency (https://victoriyaclub.com/), and although we eventually went our separate ways, the bond we had was special. If you'd like, I'd love to hear more about your friend and share some thoughts on coping with this loss. Remember, you're not alone in this, and there are people here who care. Feel free to reach out if you want to talk.

• Members
Posted

She already called me and said she is sorry so now everything is okey with us. The days were long but now we are good now. Thank you all for reaching out!