Why the universe will never end dark and cold

Fr****

• Members
Posted

You see, black holes, they gather mass and energy, until it get`s so heavy it collapses under it`s own weight. When it does, the energy, which all mass consists of, get`s so compressed, it get`s new again (since you can`t destroy energy), and forms, a new sun. This is what happened in the start of the universe also, all energy was suddenly there, so it was so heavy, it collapsed, and spread out. This is also how we have mass, because like electrons in orbit around a nucleus, it had different orbits, and when the energy cooled down, it became stiffer, and eventually, mass. That`s why if you don`t feed mass energy all the time from suns, it becomes rock. This is also how we have gravity, it`s the momentum from the collapse. Gravity, couldn`t do anything on it`s own without the collapse, because you can do anything from nothing. And also, the reason why planets, have things orbiting them and not drifting apart, is not because of dark matter or dark energy, which is not proven anyways, it`s because, when the sun burns, it produces old energy. It`s a little like when you use heater at home, when the energy have given off warmth, it becomes old energy; this gives off gravity.

Hope you like what I wrote. This is all from my own thinking, nothing else. Because, I don`t believe in the theory, that everything just ends! Tell me what you think :)