Shy One

• Members
Posted

Hello, everyone.  I pray all is well with all of you.  I am new to this forum and love the name HAPPINESS, which we need more.  What a wonderful site name.  I came here to meet new people and socialize because although I am a mature adult, I am shy, and in the past years, I have been consumed with making my film and have not socialized much.  

Also, I tend to put others before my needs and have been a bit overwhelmed with caring for my mom, collaborating to get my film in production, working on a new business with my son, and fitting all the self-development in my day, and so much more.  It is time for me to take time and focus on what makes me happy.  I am a filmmaker and will make my directorial debut in the fall/winter.  I am so excited and looking forward to it.  

I love screenwriting, cooking, spending time with family, swimming, and traveling, which I haven't done in a long while.  I love working out, volleyball, and dancing; even though my sisters think I have no rhythm lol, I still like to dance.   I was supposed to start dance class, but something always comes up, and I pray to get there before the end of the year.

Happy to be here with all of you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Hey,

Nice to meet you here. 

Completely understand you, being shy is ok, that's part of who you are and I',m sure adds to your amazing personality.

I am also new here, and it seems you are overwhelmed, and I totally get it, I am too.

Again, a pleasure to e meet.

Have a good one