Motorcycle tragic death/ cant cope anymore

Ma****

• Members
Posted

My grandma lost her son recently. And what shes going through is unimaginable! Unless anyone has lost there child. Please tell me how you did it! She needs someone to talk to. Any suggestions on counseling?, shes questioning god and doesnt even want to live! I dont no wat to do.

20200224_213746.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • Members
Posted

I am so sorry for your Granmas's loss.  Bereavement charities have a free helpline to discuss the situation and help and support in a way that would help your granma.  As everyone griefs in different ways.  Time is the healer and there are stages of grief.  Shock, denial, anger and then finally acceptance which takes time.  My mum lost her son my brother through cancer and this took time although he will never be forgotton. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

I’m still fairly new at it. It’s only been a few months since my daughter died. Please tell her if need be she only has to breath and survive second by second and then go to minutes. I realize this process can not be rushed and there is no quick fix. It’s the most pain I’ve ever experienced. Stay with her and let her know she is not alone.

Posted

I'm so sorry to hear about what your grandmother and family are going through. In case anyone would be interested I'm leaving a link to the free Grief MOOC course that can be found in the Academy

Sending you lots of strength and light 🙏