Exploring Alternative Health; Meditation & Hypnosis

• Members
Posted

Hi all, I'm a new member and I am glad to be here.

Since the recent lockdowns prompted by the pandemic in UK and around the world

I have been exploring the idea of alternative health in combating stress and anxiety

and their immediate effects such as tiredness, insomnia, eating disorder and other mental health issues.

I find that meditation is an excellent alternative health method and that I don't have to keep

taking prescription medicine for common stress and anxiety.

I am currently considering the self hypnosis techniques using positive affirmations.

Any recommendations from the forum on books or audios on self hypnosis is appreciated

and I will keep the forum updated on my journey into guided meditation and hypnosis.

• Members
Posted

Hi all, thanks for your support. A quick update on my journey as a meditation beginner. I started guided meditation using creative visualisation and manifesting techniques and the result is scary. I wasn't expecting instant results and I am manifesting new abundance in my life, health, work, business, home, relationships, friendships and finances. I am using some free audio resources at Guided Meditation & Hypnosis. Anyone can manifest their own abundance through meditation using the creative visualisation and manifesting methods. Happy manifesting guys and please update the group about what good you manifested.

Posted

@Rock welcome 🙂

I was wondering what you refer to when you say "alternative health".

• Members
Posted (edited)

Yoga and strolling are basic exercises that many individuals appreciate. They are additionally great options in contrast to customary activity. Do not overlook them just because they are easy, or in light of the fact that you appreciate them. Assuming you do any of these delicate activities routinely, you will improve your overall health.

Edited by DareMe
  • Members
Posted

Hi Tine,

By Alternative Health I mean practices that are beneficial to health and does not involve taking prescription drugs. I am currently practising guided meditation and hypnosis for 30 mins in the morning and night. And I notice that the things that bother me before no longer bother me. I feel more content and at peace. I am also recieving abundance in all areas of my life, home, work and business. Especially now when there are so much negative news around with the media talking about cost of living crisis. What crisis? I wish people will discover meditation and hypnosis to manifest what they want. That's what I mean by alternative health and wellbeing.