I just joined today

• Members
Posted

Welcome ButteryBunz! I am new here too, few days old and I like to share opinions when I can :)

Sounds like you have a noble work. How do you support yourself or recharge after supporting or helping others?

• Members
Posted

Hi 👋 I also struggle with being an empath. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

👋 

Edited by HoneyBee
Double Posted
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted (edited)
On 10/14/2022 at 3:25 AM, ButteryBunz said:

Hi PsycheEve,

I normally isolate myself and either watch my favorite television program or play a word game on my phone. If I feel really stressed out, I go to my favorite spa in Napa and totally veg out. That helps a lot. 

Thanks for responding to my post.

Hello, when I am stressed, I do what makes me happy. It is funny but sometimes, I do watch Tom and Jerry and my age is 31. I also play games and if I watch my favorite television program sometimes, I relate them with my situation and it makes me more stressed. That is why I prefer to ignore them. My search for a website that offered dissertation editing services led me to https://www.grabmyessay.com/dissertation-editing-service, which I used to edit my dissertation chapter in a professional manner. If you want to revise your dissertation as well, go to this website; it's great for students.

Hello, when I am stressed, I do what makes me happy. It is funny but sometimes, I do watch Tom and Jerry and my age is 31. I also play games and if I watch my favorite television program sometimes, I relate them with my situation and it makes me more stressed. That is why I prefer to ignore them.

Edited by NormaBrown
  • Members
Posted
vor 1 Stunde, schrieb NormaBrown:

Hello, when I am stressed, I do what makes me happy. It is funny but sometimes, I do watch Tom and Jerry and my age is 31. I also play games and if I watch my favorite television program sometimes, I relate them with my situation and it makes me more stressed. That is why I prefer to ignore them.

I also like to play games and watch series, but I realized that challenging games and serious scenes can cause even more stress even though I like them.
So taking a nap or taking a moment to calm down first, can be more relaxing.