Tine

What is the HAPPY Token?

Tine
Posted

In the terms an conditions I found this:

HAPPY Token are units of exchange that users of happiness.com may generate through verified actions within the happiness.com ecosystem. HAPPY Token may be used to redeem products, services and other benefits to the extent that such products, services and other benefits are offered. They can be used to reward, appreciate and show your gratitude towards other happiness.com users and their contributions.

I hope someone from the happiness.com team will jump in and give us a bit more details. 🙂

Bolton
Posted

Is it reаlly а crypto coin or whаt? If so, quite interesting even though I don't reаlly trust the crypto mаrket. I still think thаt even investing in forex is а better solution if you find а good broker on when searching on google for it.

Julius
Posted

Its not a decentralized currency yet. Users of happiness.com will be able to earn/mine happy tokens by spreading and cultivating happiness. In practice that means being active on the site, contributing content that other members appreciate and being active in the academy.

For now the happy token runs on a permissioned ledger and is not listed at any exchanges. This might change some day, until then it can already be used as a virtual currency within our ecosystem.

Lgallardo
Posted

Really interesting. This can be a real happiness exponential, which is part of the research that I'm working on for the TEOH Lab www.teohlab.com