sachinthya

Given up on finding love

sachinthya
Posted

Hello! Thanks for reading :) 

I've been struggling with finding someone suitable as long as I can remember.... The only person who was close to having a serious & committed relationship was my ex from 3 years ago. We were perfect together but I didn't have the strength back then to have a relationship different to what my family had in mind. 

I'm from a strict sri lankan family. My ex, being French, was not accepted by them. He helped me greatly with self development and spirituality. I've become a much stronger person and I feel that I can stand my ground, whereas before, I was hiding many things from my family and didn't have any courage. 

Now I feel totally alone. No one gets me. I feel men my age stressful to deal with, also very hard to meet them because they're addicted to their phones. I can't find someone who is there with me in the present moment. I'm a 30 year old. I dated someone in their 50s and it was magical. But I find older men don't want serious commitment having gone through divorce. 

It just seems that I won't find a partner at this rate. 

Pneuma
Posted

remove anything pertaining to 20th century in your life. You will find your soulmate.